June 1 – 2, 2020
TSFA in Leander, Texas
Floriology joins Texas State Florists’ Association to bring you a hands-on, two-day Creative Flair course that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
Being prepared for the national certification and design evaluation is imperative. Evaluators will be evaluating each of your designs based on the criteria set forth by the national association for a clear understanding of the elements and principles of design, above-average design interpretation of each category and understanding creative flair.
This course will focus on adding creative flair that showcases your design as not only above average but allows the evaluator to clearly understand your level of knowledge in manipulating the Elements and Principles of Design. We will also practice the steps to achieve the highest possible score for a successful outcome for certification, set your designs apart for a competition or increase your design abilities in everything you do.
Instruction by Jackie Lacey AAF, AIFD®, CFD®, PFCI, Cheryl Vaughan TMFA, and Debbie Woltmann TMFA
Course features the following:
- Expert techniques for adding creative flair
- In-depth study of the Elements and Principles of design
- Exact testing process to prepare you for certification
- Evaluation of your designs by Nationally Certified Evaluators
- Review of your scores and critique from the Evaluators viewpoint
- Redesign for opportunity for achieving a higher score