Reiventing Everyday Design: September 15-17, 2019
BloomNet Florists: Installment payments available to members. Please call for details!
Non BloomNet Florists: $599.99
- Tuition includes all of the following: flowers, supplies, presentation materials, transportation to and from the airport, lunches, group dinners, refreshments, and breakfast provided by the hotel.
- Friends, Food, and Facts dinner with Donald Yim, AIFD, CFD, CPFD and Jackie Lacey, AIFD, CFD, PFCI
- Reinventing Everyday Design is a hands-on course aimed at teaching students how to use everyday flowers in everyday things with a fresh spin. Throughout this three-day course, the instructor assigns both individual and group projects taking students step-by-step through the best methods of conception, planning, and execution. Students learn more about modern, country, and urban design styles according to today’s trends, and we also help students find their signature style.
Renato Cruz Sogueco, our VP of Digital Strategy, will also instruct on business and digital strategy topics that will build your shop’s success, including:
- building website relevance through search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SMO)
- content creation and management
- website content
- social media posts
- directory references
- online reviews