Influencer marketing is at an all-time high and will continue to rise! Now is the time to capitalize fully on this marketing trend and grow your social media following and business!
Influence is defined as the capacity to have an effect on the character, development or behavior of someone or something. It could also be the effect itself. The goal of influencer marketing is to increase sales or following by targeting industry leaders to drive brand message and awareness to consumers.
When thinking of influencers, there’s a misconception that all of them have millions of followers and dollars! It may seem daunting and expensive to build an influencer marketing program. Having a large following doesn’t mean that their audience is present. Large numbers in the following can mean low numbers in engagement of active consumers of their content. The alternative is Micro-Influencers.
Micro-Influences are on the rise. Micro-Influencers can have anywhere from 200 to 50,000 followers. They have high engagement and have a very particular niche. If you’re wondering where to begin the search for your next influencer, start with your customers! They can give testament of your good work
Create Micro-Influencers from your own customers. Here’s six easy steps for how to create an influencer program!
1. Create a hashtag.
2. Ask customers to follow your shop on social media.
3. Ask customers to post photos of your products on their social page! Don’t forget to ask. them to tag your profile and use your hashtag.
4. Ask customers for photos that you can share on your social page.
5. Maintain relationship with customers by following them back and engaging with photos. they post of your products.
6. Offer promotions for checking-in on Facebook.
Be an influencer in this floral world! The floral industry is yours for the taking if you promote your products, get creative with your designs and are willing to branch out when needed. Although this is a social media world, your floral talent is your platform to influence in your own way and make your mark with something beautiful.